Supporting BIPOC Parents through the Perinatal stage
Course opens October 2021.
Supporting Black, Indigenous and People of Colour through the Perinatal Stage
- Understanding the implications of the MBRRACE report on perinatal mental health
- Understanding the reasons behind the 5 x more likely to die in childbirth statistic
- Understanding the history of obstetric development and the abuse of slaves
- Understanding the legacy of intergenerational trauma
- Confronting and challenging racism in the system